Are you looking to play a key role in a dynamic and growing team? Want to work in a stimulating environment, where co-operation is encouraged between colleagues? Do you share our values of integrity, accountability and respect?
We are currently looking for:
195, rue Sainte-Marie
Terrebonne (Quebec) J6W 3E2
– Develop and design of steel structures, concrete and wood as well as foundations.
– Prepare assessments of costs of materials, labor and equipment necessary to carry out the projects.
– Manage all projects: plan the stages of work, timelines, analyze the bids, ensuring the smooth running of the project.
– Supervise the work of designers and technicians under its responsibility, examine and authenticate design work.
– Ensure the compliance of contractors work on site.
– Monitor the quality control systems and evaluate work in progress and end of work to ensure compliance.
– Eventually, participate in the development of the structural department with respect to the management staff.
– Other positions may be available from Gemel for someone with a bachelor’s degree or technical engineering such as those of project manager, site supervisor, technician or engineer depending on the discipline.
Description of qualifications:
– Hold a university degree (BAC) in civil engineering specialization structure.
– Be a member of the Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec and have its seal.
– Earn a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in the field.
– Master the MathCad and SAFI software, an important asset.
– Demonstrate personal management skills, communication and negotiation.
– Being autonomous, versatile, creative and enjoy working in a team.
– Bilingualism is an asset.
– Permanent position
– Salary to be discussed
– Group insurance
– Pension plan
Strong interest in technology and innovation
Likes solving problems
Has a logical mind and good analytical skills
Likes teamwork and human relations
Self-starter and flexible
Highly developed spirit of initiative
Tasks and responsibilities
Manage data networks and computer databases
Provide technical support to employees
Maintain and update software
Ensure the proper functioning of the website and social networks
Perform other related duties
DEC in Computer Management or DEC in IT Networking
Any other relevant training
32 hours per week
Salary to be discussed
You can apply at any time by providing us with the following information: